- Shure SM7B Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal “air suspension” shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
- Product is on order
Price per piece: 389,00 €
Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity(Typical, Equivalent SPL/milliOersted): 60 Hz: 11 dB; 500 Hz: 24 dB; 1 kHz: 33 dB
Impedance: 150 ohms for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms.
Output Level (at 1,000 Hz) Open Circuit Voltage: – 59.0 dB (1.12 mV); 0 dB = 1 volt per Pascal
Switches: Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis Slotted response selector switches.
Cartridge Shock Mount: Internal air-suspension shock and vibration isolator.
Microphone Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR)
Swivel Assembly: Integrated, captive nut for ease of attachment to stand, fits 5/8 in.–27 thread.
Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3.
Case: Dark gray enamel aluminum and steel case with dark gray foam windscreen.
Net Weight: 765.4 grams (1 lb, 11 oz)