Ethasept® Hand Sanitiser 500ml
- The hand sanitiser is a rapid and comprehensively effective, ready-to-use, alcohol-based disinfectant that is free from perfumes and colourings, and which is suitable for use on skin as a disinfecting hygiene agent for people
- Meditrade Ethasept® hand sanitiser is used for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection for all areas for hygiene of the body
- Application method and duration:
Ready to use: keep hands/underarms moist during application. Observe standard procedures for hygienic (EN 1500) and surgical (EN 12791) hand disinfection
- Heavily soiled hands should be cleaned with soap and water before application. Allow wet hands to dry before application.
- Toode on Eesti laos ja koheselt saadaval
Hind tk kohta: 14,42 €
Tooteinfo : ETHASEPT tooteinfo (.pdf)
H225 - Liquid and vapour highly flammable. P102 - Keep out of the reach of children. P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke during use. P301+P312 - FOLLOWING INGESTION: In case of discomfort, call POISON INFORMATION CENTRE/doctor. P370+P378 - In the event of fire: Use sand, carbon dioxide or powder extinguishing agent for extinguishing purposes. P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep containers firmly closed. P501 - Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with the local/regional/national/international regulations.
Use hand disinfectants carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.